LIGHTNING, POWER SURGE, POWER OUTAGE
Meter based surge suppressor model 400-1SLD with Sunbright diagnostics is part of a unique product line. 400-1SLD has been in service since 1987.
- Washers and Dryers
- Ovens and Stoves
- Furnace and A/C
- TV and Entertainment Equipment
- Computer and Accessories
- Well Pump
- Protection for Your Whole House/Business/Farm
This meter based surge suppressor contain both short circuit and thermal fusing that is completely coordinated with the device suppression performance. This product is in full compliance with all current and proposed safety requirements. Models are UL listed as secondary surge arrestors per - OWHX.
P/N: 400-1SLD |
Backside, Closeup, Model 400-1SLD, LED Monitor, Mounted
- First Stage of Residential Surge Protection
- Meter Based Category "C" Service Entrance Protector
- UL Listed for 200 AMP Continuous AC Service
- Installs Between the Meter and the Meter Socket in Minutes
- Licensed Electrician or Electric Utility Company Employee Does the Installation
- 3 Point Redundant Grounding
- Fully Fused and Thermally Protected
- MOV Technology
- Dual Twin Red LEDs Monitor Unit Status
- 1000 MCD LEDs Visible in Bright Sunlight
- Replaceable Diagnostic Circuitry
- 100% Factory Tested
- No Electrical Grease Required for Good Contact
- 10 Year Standard Warranty (use of electrical grease will void warranty)
- 5 Minute Installation
We need a statement from your power company prior to shipping this surge suppressor unit to you. This statement must state that you can install this surge suppressor unit. You can fax the power company letter to (208) 377-5430.
If you are an Idaho Power Company customer we already have writtern approval for you.
Applied Voltage: 120/240 Vac
- MCOV: 150 Volts, phase to ground
- Protects Each phase to ground/neutral in meter socket
- MOV Surge Current Rating: 57ka per phase
- Suppressed Voltage Rating: 400 volts (UL-1449)
- Clamp Voltage 240 volts @ 1 ma
- Fusing: Coordinated short circuit and thermal
- UL/CUL Listed: Secondary Surge Arrestor
- Weight: 2.5 pounds (unpacked)
- Dimensions: Depth = 4.2", Diameter = 6.875"
- Enclosure: Fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate
- Color: Gray with UV inhibitors
- UL Recognized Components
Specifications and price are subject to change without notice.
Before ordering the Meter Based Surge Suppressor, check with your local power company. Some companies already have a program in place to provide this unit or a similar device.
PRODUCT PROTECT ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
LIGHTNING, POWER SURGE, and POWER OUTAGE
Jim Hiemstra - Tax Accountant
7808 Swift Lane
Boise, Idaho 83704-5835
Bus. Ph. (208) 377-5430