|Besides helping you to keep more of your hard-earned money by reducing your tax liability to the lowest possible amount, look to TaxPro for...|
Form SS-4, Application for Employer Identification Number |
Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
Form 1040A, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
Form 1040EZ, Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers with No Dependents
Form 1040-V, Payment Voucher
Form 1040X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
Form 1116, Foreign Tax Credit
Form 2106-EZ, Unreimbursed Employee Business Expenses
Form 2106, Employee Business Expenses
Form 2441, Child and Dependent Care Expenses
Form 3903, Moving Expenses
Form 4562, Depreciation and Amortization
Form 4684, Casualties and Thefts
Form 8863, Education Credits
Schedule 1, Interest and Ordinary Dividends for Form 1040A Filers
Schedule 2, Child and Dependent Care Expenses for Form 1040A Filers
Schedule 3, Credit for the Elderly or the Disabled for Form 1040A Filers
Schedules A&B (Form 1040), Itemized Deductions and Interest and Ordinary Dividends
Schedule C-EZ (Form 1040), Profit from Business (Sole Proprietorship)
Schedule C (Form 1040), Profit or Loss from Business (Sole Proprietorship)
Schedule D (Form 1040), Capital Gains and Losses
Schedule E (Form 1040), Supplemental Income and Loss
Schedule EIC (Form 1040A or 1040), Earned Income Credit
Schedule F (Form 1040), Profit or Loss from Farming
Schedule H (Form 1040), Household Employment Taxes
Schedule R (Form 1040), Credit for the Elderly or Disabled
Schedule SE (Form 1040), Self-Employment Tax
"We concluded that banks make money by keeping customers confused," says Reich. "That's terrible for the customer, but is a model that works nicely for the banks. Ever read the terms and conditions of your checking account? They're amazingly complicated." Read More --
* How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
* How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
* How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
* Should I rent or buy?
* Which mortgage is better for me?
* How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
* How much mortgage might I qualify for?
* Should I consolidate my loans?
* How much home can I afford?
* How long will it take to pay off my loan?
* How much car can I afford?
* How much can I afford to borrow?
* How much do I need to save for college?
* How much will I need to save for a major purchase?
* How much will my loan payments be?
* Should I consolidate my loans?
* What is my loan rate?
* How much could I save over time?
* How much should I save each month?
* What is my future value worth today?
* What is my investment yield?
* What is the yield on my portfolio?
* What rate would I need to earn on my savings?
* What savings amount should I start with?
* What will my investment be worth in the future?
* How much do I need to fund my retirement?
* How long will my retirement savings last?
* How much will my Roth IRA be worth at retirement?
* How much will my Traditional IRA be worth at retirement?
* What rate do I need to support my retirement?
* Which is better for me, a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
* How much will my lease payments be?
* What is my lease rate?
* What will my lease residual be?
NOTE: Windows 7 and Windows 8 or 8.1, 80% of our current users over the age of 55 wish they never purchased these OS system.
Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 32-bitSee Information on Windows XP: recommended, but be WARN Drive formatted in Fat32 are limited to 32 Gb per partition with Windows XP, there is a work around solution. Check Western Digital for a Fat32 format tool for your product. Windows XP is a stable system. End of life for Windows XP is April 2014.
Coming 2014 or 2015 the Ubuntu Edge, a state-of-the-art smartphone with the power to run the full Ubuntu desktop.
- FTC If you've been a victim of identity theft, you can call the FTC's Identity Theft Hotline toll-free at 1-877-IDTHEFT (438-4338).
If you would like to forward unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam) to the Commission, please send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Advisory: Identity Theft
Retail Business Advisory: Identity Theft
LAGOS, NIGERIA - Online Scams
Beware! Caution! Avoid e-mail sales with foreign buyers,
Click here for more information
Equifax, Experian and TransUnion
America Biggest Fraud?FTC's Bureau of Economics: 1 in 5 credit reports contain serious credit report errors.
FTC's Bureau of Economics: 1 in 10 credit reports contain errors than can destroy your credit history.
Credit report information and credit dispute information is processed in third world countries open to identity theft.
How to Fix?Show damage, try to refinance your home or make a large purchase.
File suit in Federal Court for damages against Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
Note, though, that you always must dispute the item with the credit reporting agencies that are reporting it before you can sue for credit damage. For that reason, some consumer law attorneys recommend sending a dispute to the CRAs and filing a copy of that dispute with the furnisher.
Dispute it online, read the website terms and conditions to make sure you aren't agreeing to mandatory binding arbitration, which means you forfeit your right to have your day in court if it is not resolved.
Long Term Fix?Pass state laws with stiff penalties.
- 1. $10,000 penalty for each error not corrected in six months.
- 2. $100,000 penalty for each error than results in financial loss.
- 3. $5,000 penalty for each file transferred out of United States.
- 4. $50,000 penalty for each time you are denied your full credit report. (Currently all credit report agencies have two credit reports. A consumer report that you can access online and a commercial credit report that you never see. A commercial credit report can contain hundreds of errors you never see.)
Are You Being Haunted By Zombie Debt?Zombie debts are old debts that come back to life. They include old past debts that you did owe but were written off or discharged by bankruptcy, or debts that you never owed, such as debts incurred by identity theft victims.
Ten years ago, few creditors would attempt to collect these old debts, figuring it just wasn't worth the effort. But since that time the debt-buying business has boomed into a multibillion-dollar industry.
Third-party collectors purchase debts for pennies on the dollar that other creditors have written off. Using credit scoring and other technologies to help them identify which consumers are most likely to pay, they then squeeze consumers to cough up the cash.
Important: Never pay even $1.00 on your old debt, or you restart the time they have to collect from you.The result? Collection agencies dealing in zombie debt have seen profits increase by as much as 600% since 2001.
Zombie debts, Old Debts, Past Debts, Discharged by Bankruptcy, Never Owed, Written Off, Identity Theft VictimNOD32 is the only antiviruse and spyware software we install for our clients!
Statute of Limitations by State
ESET has redefined industry standards and received critical acclaim from some of the leading antivirus software testing organizations. ESET solutions offer integrated, real-time protection against viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, adware, phishing, and hackers. They feature ThreatSenseŽ Technology and better protect single computers and networks alike against more new and evolving threats than the competition (such as McAfee, Symantec, and Trend Micro) according to AV-Comparatives.org.
NOD32 ESET Online Scanner
The ESET Online Scanner is a user friendly, free and powerful tool which you can use to remove malware from any PC utilizing only your web browser without having to install anti-virus software. The ESET Online Scanner uses the same ThreatSenseŽ technology and signatures as ESET NOD32 Antivirus, and is always up-to-date.
Jim Hiemstra - Tax Accountant
©Copyright 1999 - 2014 TaxPro. All rights reserved.
|Web Design by TaxPro|